- Published on Sunday, 11 September 2016 20:34
The debut episode of 'Ask the Top' can be located under the Podcast section here on ChrisToplack.com!
- Published on Monday, 05 September 2016 14:18
I am pleased to formally announce that Ask The Top will debut this week on www.twm.news!
TWM.news is your pro wrestling news, articles and reviews website. Providing you only with the latest breaking news that's actually worth reading, with no clickbait headlines.
What You Need To Know
- There will be two episodes produced per month ranging from 15-20 minutes in length
- Episodes will also be available on ChrisToplack.com
- The format of the show will consist of answering WWE related questions from fans submitted via social media
- Fans will be able to submit questions via my Twitter, Google+ and Facebook accounts along with ChrisToplack.com. You can also submit questions to any of the TWM accounts.
I'm excited to kick off this new podcast and sincerely hope that you tune into this debut episode. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
- Published on Saturday, 23 April 2016 12:36
The only thing for sure about Chris Toplack is that nothing is for sure!
When I suddenly announced that Talking Combat with Chris Toplack would be officially coming to a close, I was truly humbled by the sheer volume of tweets, Google + messages and emails that I received. The majority of these messages contained the same question, "why?" It became abundantly clear that my simple little podcast made quite an impact and at one point attracted over 2,000 listeners a week. Well, I'm finally going to explain why.
Those who know me well will understand and appreciate my desire to tackle new challenges. I cannot fully explain where this desire stems from, but it has been a strong motivator for me throughout the past 10 years in both my personal and professional life. I felt my show was growing stale and even with a facelift, it was still coming to an inevitable conclusion. I do not fear change, I embrace it. In fact, a lack of change is really one of my biggest fears. In all honesty, the show also did not reach the heights I believed it could achieve. In some respects, it was disappointing as the quality was consistently high and the feedback was overwhelmingly positive, but I now move onto the next challenge!
I still love MMA and continue to discuss it on social media, but have decided to re-emerge in the world of pro-wrestling. It's one of my very first loves and something I am still extremely passionate about. Soon enough, I will tell you when, where and what will come out of this new project.
PS. I'm living proof and that it's possible to adore pro wrestling AND MMA. Most of us do, but few will ever admit it.