- Published on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 20:35
Job interviews can be an intimidating and nerve-racking experience, but they are necessary and it’s inevitable that we will go through them. How you represent yourself at an interview with a potential employer could very well make or break you. Here are some helpful Do’s and Don’ts to ensure you have a successful interview.
- Published on Saturday, 12 January 2013 22:33
Listen to the audio for my official welcome to ChrisToplack.com!
- Published on Sunday, 11 November 2012 17:33
If you search the Internet, there are endless amounts of articles that provide useful wisdom and tips to stop being so hard on your self. In fact, I have read many of these articles and have found them quite useful, but also believe that being hard on your self provides a few benefits. I don’t pretend to be Michael Jordan, Georges St-Pierre or even Steve Jobs, but putting that constant pressure on myself has lead me to accomplish many of my life goals by the tender age of 26. There are still many more goals left on my bucket list and I don’t plan on completely ridding the mindset of being hard on myself.
- It can allow you to be motivated towards something positive.
- A little self-criticism keeps you humbled and grounded.
- It may keep you ahead of the competition.